Blue Dream Strain Review What is the Blue Dream Strain Marijuana? Blue Dream, a sativa-dominant hybrid, might be one of the most notorious strains to come from the West Coast. Stemming from a cross between Blueberry (an indica) and Haze (a sativa), this strain gives a productive, uplifting, and creative high thanks to the sativa dominance with very light cerebral effects courtesy of the 40% indica it offers (the other 60% is sativa, which is what makes it a sativa-dominant hybrid). Blue Dream has a fairly mellow onset that doesn't hit all at once, but rather sneaks up on you and gently starts to take effect. On the inhale, Blue Dream gives a pungent sweet berry flavor that any cannabis fan will enjoy. Medical users of Blue Dream have reported that this strain helps with anxiety, stress, body pains and depression. More specifically, users of Blue Dream who have body pains enjoy this strain because of the long-lasting pain relief it brings without the feeling of being heavily se
Marijuana Connections is your source for Colorado marijuana dispensaries, strains, news and reviews. Colorado marijuana connections about medical and recreational marijuana use in Colorado. Access Colorado medical marijuana dispensary menu and strain reviews, as well as resources for MMJ patients. Find insight and input on the latest and greatest news in the expanding market for legal marijuana.