Conductive vs Convection Vaporizers
Vaporizers that uses conduction method requires that your herbs rest on the heat source directly. Your product sits on a dish made of ceramic or metal, and it’s either heated on a chamber powered by butane or it’s heated from below by an open flame.
On the other hand, convection vaporizers rely on the movement of hot air around the herbs or concentrate to heat it. There is no any direct contact between the dish and your material. This means that the risk of combustion is reduced in a significant way. As a matter of fact, vaporizers that use conduction style are very capable of causing your concentrate to ignite if it is left on the plate for long hours.
Convection heating vaporizers offer a smokeless experience for anyone that would like to enjoy tobacco or any other substance without the toxic residue. Vapors experts have argued that the convention heating style vaporizers come ahead of the conduction vaporizers. They extract the highest quality vapor since they surround the concentrate with heat hence providing an entirely uniform heat exposure.
However, don’t be misled into thinking that conduction vaporizers are of low quality. There have way more other factors to consider that include ease of use, portability and warm-up time.
- They have been around in the market for a long time, so it is easy to identify which are the best brands.
- Have got a simple design that makes it easy to use.
- Quicker warm-up times
- They are cheaper when compared to convection vaporizers.
- You will have to stir it often so that it can heat uniformly.
- They have the risk of overheating your material.
- The dry herbs may fail to vaporize evenly.
- They are more efficient than conduction vaporizers.
- They heat the product evenly.
- They provide higher quality vapor.
- They allow for more precise temperature control.
- Costly compared to conduction style vaporizers.
- They use new technology hence posing a challenge for users to know which brands are the best.
- They take a long period to warm up.
There you have it; I hope you can now make a good decision on which type of vaporizer will best suit your needs. Most stores that you will find online normally divide their vaporizers between these two styles, making a good choice on what to purchase means you know your priorities. In a nutshell, conductions style vaporizers are for those users who would like a stronger, straight forward and more traditional vaporizer. While conduction style vaporizers offer lighter and cleaner hits.
at 12:52 AM